Introducing the BMP180 Pressure Sensor Module, an incredible tool for all your robotics needs! This highly accurate module measures the atmospheric pressure and temperature with precision, giving you the data you need while developing your robotics. With its low power consumption and advanced design, the BMP180 Sensor Module is both reliable and efficient. Its I2C interface simplifies the process of data communication, and it has a measurement range of 300 to 1100 hPa. Not only is it a great option for use in robotics, but also for a wide range of applications, including weather forecasting and altitude tracking. Try the BMP180 Sensor Module for yourself and experience the benefits of its exceptional performance today!
- Vin: 3 to 5VDC
- Logic: 3 to 5V compliant
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.